This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday night's Pick

Steeler Nation its Thursday Sept 8 th and its time to kick off the  NFL season . Tonight I will make my first pick against the spread for the season . Please remember that these picks are for amusement only and some will make you laugh.... while others may  make you laugh all the way to the bank.  With out further ado here is tonight's match up.


Tonight's game has the Green bay Packers at home vs. the New Orleans Saints. The Packers are 4.5 point favorites tonight. I think that's too many points to give Drew Brees and his Saints who have been working together hard during the lockout....So if I was a gambling man my pick would be!

 Take New Orleans + 4.5 ... Drew Brees and the Saints will play the Packers tough in a close one.


Ok Steeler Nation enjoy the kickoff of the 2011 NFL season and remember to spread the word about this blog!  You can also follow me and the blog on Twitter @STEELERSNSTUFF.  Thanks for reading.

Later , Steeler Nation                  Go Steelers!            Steeler Nation 4 Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment