This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Sunday, September 25, 2011

Picks of the week for week 3

Steeler Nation it time for my picks of the week ! So far I'm on a cold streak going 2-7 for  the season against the spread but I feel a heatwave on the way! As always remember these picks are for amusement only! Some may make you laugh ...others may have you laughing all the way to the bank!


If I was a betting man I would take....

$$$$  The Eagles -9 over the Giants .... Eagles soar over banged up Giants.

 $$$   The Steelers -10.5 over the Colts... The Steelers D shuts down the hapless Colts.

   $$   The Falcons  +1.5 over Tampa Bay ... Matt Ryan and Falcon offense too much for young Bucs.

     $   The Cardinals -3.5 over Seattle ... Arizona offense about to get hot and  Seattle is just all around a bad team.


Thanks for reading this blog Steeler Nation and remember to follow on Twitter @STEELERSNSTUFF . Enjoy the games this week.

Later, Steeler Nation

Go Steelers !          Steeler Nation 4 life!

No comments:

Post a Comment