This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Picks of the week for week 2

Steeler Nation its that time of the week again . Time for my picks of the weeks and as always remember these picks are for amusement only! Some may make you laugh ...others may have you laughing all the way to the bank!


Week 1 was not only a rough week for the Steelers but also on my picks. I only picked 1 winner vs. the spread and now have a record of 1-4 for the season .  This week I plan to get my mojo back and rebound big time!
so here we go...

If I was a betting man I would take...

$$$$ The  Buffalo Bills -4 over the Raiders... Buffalo too strong for the Raiders at home.

$$$   The Atlanta Falcons + 1.5 over the Eagles... Matt Ryan too tough at home ,spoils Vick's return.

$$     The Jacksonville Jaguars + 9.5  over  the Jets... Jaguars running game will keep it close

$       The San Diego Chargers + 7 over the Patriots... Chargers should be able to keep it close on  Patriots defense.

Thanks for reading this blog Steeler Nation and remember to follow on Twitter @STEELERSNSTUFF . Enjoy the games this week.

Later, Steeler Nation

Go Steelers !          Steeler Nation 4 life!

No comments:

Post a Comment