This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Night Football pick week 8

 Well I hope everyone had a great football weekend  even though the Steelers loss. Its time for another Monday night pick and lately I have been on a hot streak on Monday night picks  hitting the last three in a row.
 So get them while they are hot. My record against the spread is now 4-4  and as always these picks are for amusement only and I hope your laughing all the way to the bank...

If I was a betting man I would take....

The Texans + 5.5  over the Colts ...Texans pull off the sweep ...Colts offense is too banged up and defense too soft to stop Arian Foster ,Matt Shaubb and the rest of Houston's offense.

So there you have it and don't forget where you got it ...Spread the word about this blog  !

No comments:

Post a Comment