This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Saturday, November 6, 2010

Picks of the week for week 9

Time for my Sunday picks of the week. After a tough weekend last Sunday 1-3 against the spread its time to get back on that winning streak . My record for the year is now 18-14 that's still not too bad .
Remember as always these picks are for amusement only and I hope your laughing all the way to the bank!

 If I was a betting man I would take...

 The Bears -3 over the Bills ... Bears run wild on Bills bad run defense. $$$$

 The Dolphins + 5 over the Ravens... Dolphins offense just too good to be 5 point dogs .$$$

 The Eagles -3 over the Colts ... Eagles run through soft Colts defense and keep Manning off the field .$$

 The Cowboys + 7 over the Packers ... Cowboys cover the spread against banged up Packers.$

So there you have it and don't forget where you got them . Spread the word about the blog and feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment