This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Sunday, October 10, 2010

My picks for Sunday week 5


Had a rough week of picks last week ,going 1-3 Vs the spread on Sunday ...but still have an overall record of 12-4 Vs the spread so far this season ..Looking for redemption this
week
...here are my Sunday picks for week 5...and as always these picks are for amusement only so no need to sell your blood to the local blood bank to pay your bookie off ….

If I was a betting man I would take....


The Colts -7 over the Chiefs …..Colts are due for a big win ...while the Chiefs finally come down to earth.$$$$

The Packers -2.5 over Washington …..Rodgers beats out McNabb as Matthews harasses McNabb all game long.$$$


Jacksonville +1.5 over the Bills..... Jacksonville runs wild on Bills soft run defense.$$


The Rams +3 over the Lions..... The Lions should not be giving anyone 3 points..Rams roll$



Well there you have it...My picks for Sunday week 5...Don't forget where you got them and spread the word about the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment