This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Night Football pick week 7

Monday...Monday can"t forget that day... Hope every one had a great weekend and let me ask  are you ready for some Monday night football? After last weeks win
 I am now 3-4 and heading for .500 and remember these picks are for amusement only but don`t laugh to hard if they bring you a winner!

If I was a betting man I would take....

The Giants+3.5 over the Cowboys ...People need to realise the Cowboys are nothing but hype and the only way they are going to the Super Bowl is to buy a ticket...Maybe Jerry Jones will give them a discount since its at his stadium..But the fact is their offensive line stinks so look for the G men to turn up the heat on Romo and we all know what happens when you do that ...So take the Giants and the points  tonight.

So there you have it and don't forget where you got it!  Spread the word about the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment