This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Night Football pick

Well here it is another Monday night ...Are you ready for some football..after a rough Sunday I know that I am ...Last week I had the Bears and the points
 for my first Monday night win of the season .I'm now 1-3 but on a winning streak so lets keep this thing going. As always these picks are for
amusement only and trust me a few have made people laugh hysterically ...so with out further ado here is the pick for Monday night week # 4

If I was a betting man I would take...

The Dolphins -1 vs the Patriots ...I like the Dolphins because they are at home and the Patriots defense has looked very soft lately giving up an average of 27 points a game so far this season not to mention they have given an average of 379 yards to opposing offenses ..If the Dolphins defense can slow down Tom Brady and the Patriots offense ...they should be fine and the home field advantage never hurts...So there you have it and don't forget where you got it ..

Spread the word about the blog and feel free to leave comments

No comments:

Post a Comment