This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back with some playoff picks

Hello again Steeler Nation . Sorry but I have been on a little hiatus as far as this blog is concerned but now I'm back and plan on blogging all the way to and through the Super Bowl.
The Steelers finished the season strong at 12-4 and are the second seed in the AFC.

Today's playoff games are Colts vs. Jets and Saints vs. Seattle . If the Colts win they come to Heinz field to play the Steelers Jan. 15th . A Jets victory and the Steelers play the winner of tomorrows game, the Chiefs vs the Ravens. So Lets all get this party started and Here we go Steelers ! Here we go!


Now for my playoff picks .These picks are for amusement only and I hope your laughing all the way to the bank! If I was a gambling man I would take...

Colts -3 over the Jets ...Manning does the impossible and shuts Rex Ryan's mouth till next season.

The Saints -10.5 over the Seahalks ...Do I really have to explain this one.

Ok so I hope everyone enjoys this playoff weekend and is ready to rock next weekend !

Steeler Nation its time to rise and show the rest who is the best .The road to 7 has begun !

HERE WE GO STEELERS ! HERE WE GO! Later Steeler Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment