This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sunday Picks of the week 14

   Its time once again for my Sunday picks of the week. Last week I went 2-2 and my record against the spread now stands at 28-23-1.
These picks are for amusement only and I hope your laughing all the way to the bank.

If I was a betting man I would take....

The Steelers -9 over the Bengals ... Big Ben and the Steelers show T.O and the bungals who is really soft and this time dominate the whole game! $$$$

Tampa bay -1 over Washington... The Bucs are much better then McDone and those terrible deadskins. $$$

Chiefs +9.5 over the Chargers... The Chiefs keep it close against the division rival Chargers .$$

The Bears + 3.5 over the Patriots... The Bears have just enough offense to expose the Pats soft defense and a good defense to slow down Brady at Chicago .$

So there you have it and don't forget where you got it! Spread the word about the blog and as always have a great Steeler Sunday!  Here we go Steelers ! Here we go! Later Steeler Nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment