This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sunday picks of the week #15

Its week 15 and time for my Sunday picks of the week.My record against the spread this season is 29-25-2. These picks are for amusement only and I hope that you are laughing all the way to the bank.


If I was a betting man I would take...

 The Giants -2.5over the Eagles ... Manning and the Giants bring Vick and the Eagles to a rough landing.$$$$

The Steelers -4.5over the Jets... Steelers defense too much for Sanchez and the Jets to handle. $$$

The Saints +1 over Baltimore... The Saints too much offense for Baltimore to keep up with.$$

The Colts -4.5 over Jacksonville...Manning and the Colts pass all over Jacksonville.$

So there you have it and don't forget where you got it . Spread the word about this blog and as always have a great Steeler Sunday...Here We Go Steelers ...Here We Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment