This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Night Football picks

On slate for tonights action  are two Monday night games ...So with out further ado here they are

If I was a betting man I would take :

 The NY Jets - 1 over Baltimore ...The jets open their new home tonight and the crowd and the weather may be a factor...I think the Jets D may shake up Flacco and Baltimores D may show some age.

The Chargers - 4.5 over KC .... The Chargers are a far better team then the KC not much more to say..

and as always these picks are for amusement  only so don`t blame me if you lose your house...

I should have my thoughts on the Steelers win Sunday up soon!

Keep reading and spreading word of my blog and don`t forget to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment