This blog will contain thoughts and info on the Pittsburgh Steelers and what ever else I have on my mind . HERE WE GO STEELERS ...HERE WE GO!!!



Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Night Football pick

Well Its time for another Monday night ...I`ve been on a cold streak on Mondays 0-3 but tonight will try and pick my first Monday winner of the year ...by the way my record against the spread  on  Sunday`s games is 11-1 so I hope to bring some of that mojo to my pick tonight...and remember these picks are for amusement only so don`t blame me if you owe your bookie and he breaks your knee caps ... now without further ado here's my pick for tonight....

If I was a betting man I would take ...

The Chicago Bears + 3 at home against the Green Bay Packers...I just have a feeling that the bears will play the packers tough at home and Jay Cutler will have the offense putting up points under new offensive coordinator Mike Martz...I also think the packers will miss Ryan Grant in their running game so the bears will focus on defending the pass...and the bears are playing at home...so there you have it and don`t forget where you got it...
spread the word about the blog and feel free to leave comments

No comments:

Post a Comment